About OLX Indonesia
OLX Indonesia (renamed to olx.co.id from tokobagus.com in May 2014) is the market leader in Indonesia, and is part of a global portfolio of classifieds sites.
We have big (BIG) expansion plans, and are seeking Sr Developers to join our world-class technology team, based in Jakarta. You will be part of a dynamic local team - comprised of mostly Indonesians with several foreign expats - and you will be colleagues with experts worldwide who you can both teach and learn from.
Our culture is founded on the following principles:
- We believe in business having meaningful positive impact on the world
- We love to WOW our customers
- We love to invest in our team
- We love data and experiments
- We love to move fast
- We love to work with great people
- We love to take responsibility
- We love to keep it simple
- We love to have some fun!
Our people are:
SENIOR DEVELOPER, WEB APP
About This Role
The Senior Developer, Web App will report to the Web App Team Leader.
In this role, you MUST HAVE strong hands-on experience using PHP and node.js MVC frameworks in large-scale and high traffic environments. Your primary responsibilities are providing the best technical implementation for the product, delivering working software quickly, maintaining code standards in the team, and mentoring other team-members.
General Requirements :
- Minimum 5+ years developing web applications, with 2+ years in a senior role
- Excellent problem solving skills and a love of technical challenges
- Can identify opportunities for process improvement and make constructive suggestions for change
- Strong presentation, communication, and collaboration skills
- Highly organized and reliable, with a positive attitude
- Good command of spoken and written English skills
- An in-depth understanding of object-oriented and functional programming
- You totally get MVC and multi-tier architecture
- You have experience with TDD or writing automated tests
- You understand relational databases and know how to write SQL, and have also used noSQL databases
- You’ve worked an Agile-style team before and are down with cooperation
- Self-Starter; Looking for candidates who can jump in quickly without a lot of direction
- Proven knowledge of scaling and application optimization
- Write clean, well-engineered code to comply with accepted standards
- Computer Science degree advantageous
Technical Requirements :
- Experience with Bootstrap, jQuery and LESS very desirable
- LAMP stack with frameworks like Zend, and extending with Nginx, Memcache and/or Redis
- JSON, creating and consuming RESTful APIs
- node.js stack, including MongoDB, Redis, Memcache, Express, Angular/Backbone, Sockets, etc
- Linux derivative operating systems like MacOS and/or Ubuntu
- Experience with tools like GitHub, Pivotal Tracker, Grunt, TravisCI, Mocha, Chai, Sinon very desirable
Sound like you? Get in touch! Note that we are also recruiting for our Mobile, API, BI, and Admin Tools team.
So just send your latest updated detail CV to CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date : 30-11-2014
Informasi mengenai Lowongan Kerja Jakarta Selatan Novmber 2014 Terbaru baru saja anda membacanya,semoga dpat menjadi jalan bagi kesuksesan anda semuanya.